ytapia 发表于 2019-1-5 17:55

Piano Lessons, vocal coachings, Music theory tutoring, and Piano Accompanimen...

I hold a Doctor of Musical Arts, Master of Music and Bachelors in piano performance. I've been teaching students of all ages for 10 years now. I am capacitated to help students to enter music universities, to pass their RCM examinations, to win Kiwanis competitions, and to reach their goals in music.
I can teach classical, contemporary or pop music. You tell me what you want to focus on and I'll help you reach your goal.
In addition, if you are a vocalist or instrumentalist looking for a pianist to play with you for any type of performance, I also have ten years of experience playing for students and professional musicians.
Lessons and rehearsals are provided in my home, yours, or through Skype. Rates are per lesson or in a package depending on the number of lessons/rehearsals. Send an email through this add, or call/ text for more information:
226-235-3179
yota6308@gmail.com
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Piano Lessons, vocal coachings, Music theory tutoring, and Piano Accompanimen...