lcbes 发表于 2021-6-24 09:52

Ideal Homestay for Fanshawe/Western Students

本帖最后由 lcbes 于 2021-7-7 16:35 编辑

I am retired professor from Fanshwe College. I own a spacious rental house consisted of a 3-bedroom apartment on the second floor, and 2-bedroom apartment on the first floor with a total of 2 kitchens, 2 full bathrooms and a large and small sitting area on the ground and the second floor separately. An additional 3 basement rooms provide more than enough space for extra luggage. The house is virtually 100 meters to a bus stop to a convenience store, and 300 meters to the Oxbury Mall, 2.3 km away with direct bus route to Fansahwe; 3.2 km to Western, and with convenienttraffic to other parts of London, including downtown.

Now I am offering homestay for Fanshawe/Western students at a monthly rent of $1200, including $600 for a room furnished with a bed, a desk, a chair and a wardrobe/closet, and inclusive of water, electricity, gas, UNLIMITED high-speed internet, as well as central cooling and heating, another $600 for three HEALTHY, NUTRITIOUS AND ... DELICIOUS MEALS everyday, with typically whole grain bread/pitas and rice for staple foods, beef, pork, chicken and basa fillets for meat, eggs and milk for dairy, apples, oranges and banannas for fruits, and ice cream for desserts. Among added benefits for the tenants are that 1) the house is provided with a TV, a desktop, a printer and fax machine at no charge, 2) the landlord can provide free consultancy on college/university study and life in Canada at large, and Fanshawe /Western in specific, based on his lived experiences as a M.A., PhD, and later a Prof. in Canada as well as China, 3) offer free ride to local mainstream as well as Chinese supermarkets at his convenience, and 4) pick up tenants at the Toronto Pearson International airports at cost level.

The house, ideal and hence extremely popular with students, is usually booked in full before every fall semester starts. You sure do not want to miss it before the last room is gone, because It IS FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED!

Email: lcbesmail@gmail.com   Phone:5196193810   WhatsApp: 6597478968   Wechat: ysl5196193851

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Ideal Homestay for Fanshawe/Western Students