积分
威望
0 点
资产
555 金币
注册时间
2014-6-29
发表于 2021-7-27 11:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I am a retired professor from Fanshawe College. I own a spacious house, which includes a 4-bedroom apartment on the second floor, and a 3-bedroom apartment on the ground floor with a total of 2 kitchens, 3 full bathrooms on the the ground, the second floor as well as the basement. An additional 3 basement rooms provide more than enough space for extra luggage. The house is virtually 100 meters to a bus stop/convenience store, 500 meters to the Oxbury Mall, a 2.3 km distance to , and with a direct bus route to Fanshawe, approximately 3.2 km to Western, and with convenient traffic to other parts of London, including downtown.
& W7 g. t9 o! t" g" L( m' F/ l4 H# f. u8 {9 n
The monthly rent for the large Masteroom is $700 for a single occupant and $900 for two occupants while the rest of the rooms are $580 or $600 for single occupancy. The rent is inclusive of a room at least furnished with a desk, a desk lamp, a chair, wardrobe/closet, water, electricity, gas, on-site laundry, unlimited high-speed wifi, as well as central cooling and heating.3 O8 v: C& Q) G0 \* @; K
% u7 R- a7 q# X4 E+ k" b
Among added benefits  for the tenants are that 1) the house is furnished with a desktop, a printer and fax machine at no charge, and 2) the landlord is a former English/Communication Professor from Fanshawe, who can provide free consultancy on college/university study and life in Canada at large, and Fanshawe /Western in specific, based on his lived experiences as a M.A., PhD, and later a Prof. in Canada as well as China.
! g; V6 s# n7 X6 A: J4 Z! h3 D' W8 m0 G6 F
The house, ideal and, hence extremely popular with (international) students, is usually booked in full before every fall semester starts. 2 B, t7 {+ M! z

' _* R9 w2 w- Z" G6 w, r5 AYou sure do not want to miss it before the last room is gone, because it is First-Come, First-Served!
+ M1 F5 V) b8 ]
: \5 _" H% _$ W4 D3 l, rGood NEWS! One-Month Lease Available starting from August 1th, 2021!
( M0 h9 n, z' T# }4 A9 r. W, }, ?
A Pleasant Surprise! EVERY school day, I will drive Western tenants to catch the direct bus stop to the Western campus as a bonus for trust in me, and EVEN can carpool him/her direct to the Western campus when I have the Western Homestayer(s) or a Western tenant who drives his/her own vehicle. That will help my Western tenants SAVE LOTS OF TIME & WALKING!$ x- B- X9 y7 H* e& z1 \3 ?' l
7 U/ j. n4 R& Y) Y
HURRY UP before the last room is gone, because it is FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED!
" @* n$ F& h/ T5 Z; O  Z
! _7 {: I! @1 J* o8 x" ^: ]Email: lcbesmail@gmail.com   Phone: 5196193810     Wechat: ysl5196193851
) R" N  K0 n! }
- D+ x! e- W8 {5 ~; WNow I am also offering homestay to (International students) from Fanshawe, Western or academies/high schools in London with a monthly fee of $1200. The monthly fee consists of $600 for a furnished room inclusive of a desk, a desk lamp, a chair, a dresser/closet/wardrobe, water, electricity, gas, central cooling and heating, on-site laundry and high-speed wifi; another $600 for three meals a day, plus airport pickup and sendoff annually, a tour of your school for registration, weekly ride for grocery shopping ,as well as pick-up and drop-off on some special occasions. The three meals is a combination of eastern and western cuisines, which typically include whole grain breads/pitas and rice for staple food; bacon, sausages,beef, chicken wings/legs, and basa fillets for meat; tomatoes, cucumbers, and assorted greens for vegetables; apples, oranges and bananas for fruits; ice-cream for deserts, as well as the most popular Chinese food, namely the dumplings.
" Q4 Q. P( K# O7 q3 ^4 C
7 ~! B9 D8 t8 C- P% L* D- c: w2 i" o5 h/ U$ ]* O* c
AS A PLEASANT SURPRISE, I will drive my Western Homestayer(s) to school EVERY morning,  in return for his/her trust in me. That will help my Western Homestayer(s) SAVE LOTS OF TIME & WALKING!7 [5 @5 k/ J% M8 [; y( z

' t0 b$ O. [5 J7 ?  P8 h+ vYou sure do not want to miss it before the last spot is gone, because it is FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED!( X' \: g/ {, {
  x( I# P5 G- J' B
Good NEWS! One-Month Lease Available starting from August 1th, 2021!! E1 Y+ p& }4 d3 n& H  e% D' Y
/ G6 n. T/ u3 B" r1 A3 S0 q7 z+ c
Email: lcbesmail@gmail.com   Phone:5196193810   
9 M; z9 Z: z- V& tWechat: ysl5196193851
; V" u9 I: n" h; N
7 T2 I7 o0 d$ t! Z. n/ g
加拿大伦敦中文黄页
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|加拿大伦敦华人网

GMT-4, 2024-5-21 00:58